Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Year, New Victims - I mean projects

Hello everyone! I hope your new-year's was awesome!

With the sale of Casual Affaire


I was able to buy a body lot of 17 horses.
These horses will not be going toward Project Redemption. Instead, most of them will be sales pieces!

I bought the lot off of ebay, and it arrived literally the day after it was shipped. I was amazed!

The lot included:

Big Ben

Untitled by Ayedeas

Blue Box Thoroughbred - I plan to work on him on and off to make him a better-quality model (and possibly a reining horse!)

Untitled by Ayedeas

Traditional Scratching Foal

Untitled by Ayedeas

Classic Fighting Stallion

Untitled by Ayedeas

Scamper

Untitled by Ayedeas
Untitled by Ayedeas

Classic Quarter Horse Stallion by Maureen Love (not OF) - I'll be keeping him for a while

Untitled by Ayedeas
Untitled by Ayedeas

Classic Quarter Horse Foal

Untitled by Ayedeas

Two Peter Stone Pebbles - I'll be keeping the appy one; the other will be repaired, customized, and then for sale!

Untitled by Ayedeas
Untitled by Ayedeas

Seven stablemates: 2 cantering thoroughbreds, 4 standing thoroughbreds, and a drafter. The buckskin on the far right is the one I'm keeping - the rest will be either commissioned out, or used to practice and test colours out for larger-scale customs.
Untitled by Ayedeas
Untitled by Ayedeas
Untitled by Ayedeas

As stated previously - and unles otherwise stated - these will all be customized and then up for sale, so keep a look-out as I'l be announcing their sales and posting WIP pictures! If there's a certain thing you'd like to see a tutorial on, please let me know and I'll try to cover it during one of my customs! Seriously, I love providing tutorials so don't be afraid to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment