Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy (Late) Easter!

I hope you all had fun, or at least got your bellies full!

I guess I had a good time. We had a great meal, and then watched Ghost (with Patrick Swayze) and then Dreamer (we can never deny a good horse movie.) My aunt went with her boyfriend riding around on an ATV and found a good spot to go camping this weekend, so I have that to look forward to. They said I'm coming whether I like it or not, but I came back saying it's the other way around - I'm going whether THEY like it or not. I haven't been truly camping since I was 11 so XD As much as they call them "campgrounds," RV parks are NOT camping. 

(Sorry mum.)

Anyway, I'll be back to painting horses soon, and will hopefully get my dremel fixed so new zombies can rise out of the grave. Expect a new piece in the next week or two :) 

Have a good night, everyone.
Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment