Friday, May 1, 2015

Colour References!

I am so sorry I haven't been posting lately, I went to Rolex last week and have just now gotten back into the swing of things. I have a few customs in progrss (both sales pieces!) and so many commissions I'm working on, that unfortunately this blog is an afterthought. I'm trying to get better though, I promise!! I'll be posting more tutorials later, as well, so look out for that!

Today, however, I have something different!

Before any custom is started, a reference is good to have on hand. Sometimes (although not recommended) you can go without, but to get a really realistic finish, it's good to have an image you can reference.

Well, I found just the source for anyone's arsenal!

Here's a thread on Horse Grooming Supplies forum where people are sharing photos of horses with unique colours and markings!

It's very handy for expanding your colour glossary, so-to-speak.

That's it for today's post! Sorry it's so short, but you'll have hours of sifting through pages of photos to occupy your time!

Next time, I'll try to post a tutorial!
Have something you want me to cover in a blog post? Comment below or shoot me an email! I'll do my best to do everyone's requests!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment