Friday, April 1, 2016

Copperfox 10 Day Challenge: Day 10

Today is April Fool's Day! I promise I have no tricks up my sleeve! 

Day 10:
Imagine a story or create a character
If your model horses came to life, what would they do? What adventures would they go on? Pick one of your models and create a mini story, storyboard/comic or images of your models as real life horses, characters or personalities.

    I used to do this all the time as a kid! For some reason, my Irish Diamond was always getting loose and running wild and my riders would always have to mount up and go after him. I don't know why; he's not really a rowdy model! Now, Isadora Cruce I could see, but not Irish. Maybe that's why?

    Even still, whenever I take photos of my models, I tend to have some sort of story to tell. Since I can't really create a new story at the moment, I'll post some of my photos and explain the stories I had in mind when I took them!



    This one depicts Yvonne and John enjoying a nice evening ride. The stable is nearby a lot of rock walls and shelf systems, so they needed to explore! I think when I did this one, I had the idea of them being on horse watch (because you know me - there's always a horse loose!) So, they're probably covering all of their bases and travelling in groups. I only brought these two when I went out, but we can pretend there are other groups out looking, eh?


    Keeping on the subject of "loose horses," this is a (bad) picture of John returning after taking Felix out to retrieve the mare that had escaped her paddock. Naughty little mare! Luckily she was just curious and didn't mind the rider approaching! Maybe he should do a fence check and repair the broken fence before letting her out again? (Fun fact: these are the same two horses as the ones in the first picture!)


    It's a cold winter morning and Tiffany is out with a bucket of grain. Breakfast! Boon greets her first, with Valentine close on his heels. Felix and Misty start making their way toward the girl as they pick up on the sudden change of attention. Is that food, they hear?

    Tiffany offers Boon the bucket of grain.

    That's actually all I've got! I thought I had more than that, but apparently not... oh well. I hope you liked it anyway! Before I go, remember these words today, as pranks know no bounds:

;) 
(Don't assassinate anyone. That's a terrible practical joke. And also illegal. And bad. No-no.)


Over and Out!

1 comment:

  1. It's been [url=http://www.hublotreplicauk.co.uk/]hublot replica[/url] which haute horology is actually lifeless from Tag Heuer. Whilst there's much less concentrate, this isn't totally accurate. Remember the brand new [url=http://www.loweryweb.co.uk/CSOT/csotold.htm]tag heuer replica uk[/url], in the end. Personally, probably the most fascinating the main Heuer Enthusiasts Smt had been visiting the actual repair space in which the [url=http://www.gwyneddsands.co.uk/aboutus.htm]cartier replica uk[/url] described the various methods accustomed to recover vintage replica Tag Heuer sale. We noticed an attractive [url=http://www.khaosan-hotels.com/popup/superior.html]rolex replica sale[/url] prepared to end up being renewed as well as attempted on the Skipper watch which belonged towards the overseer. Probably the most [url=http://www.rolexreplica.me.uk/]rolex replica sale[/url] item within the space, nevertheless, had been the secure full of a large number of knobs through stopped versions, ensuring repair with [url=http://www.rolex-replica-uk.co.uk/]rolex replica[/url] to a long time. Jack Heuer -- the actual religious "grandfather from the brand" -- had been available as well as spoken in order to all of us [url=http://www.solutionminds.co.uk/]tag heuer replica sale[/url] their existence inside a meeting he or she titled "Luck or even Future? inch Upon their arm, Jack port Heuer used their [url=http://www.deebeedis.co.uk/sitemaps.html]cartier replica sale[/url], a unique release designed for their 80th birthday celebration within 2012 and also the exact same watch he or she had been putting on whenever Ariel interwatched him or her right here.

    ReplyDelete