Friday, April 8, 2016

SPN61 Update 4/08/16

No one's figured out the name yet?

Anyway, I've finally gotten its neck to a good spot. I've been fighting with its neck for what feels like a month (It probably was,) but now I can finally move on! I'm probably going to leave it as it is for now while I go re-draw the design. Nothing major, I just can't continue until I know exactly how I want to do the details. Since I haven't revealed what it is yet, this might sound a bit confusing or counter-intuitive. All in due time!! 

I doubt he'll be done by mid-April as originally intended, but anything's possible! I'm aiming for the beginning of May, with mid-may at the latest. All that's left to do is refining, so it really shouldn't take all that long to do.

1 comment:

  1. The specifications of the authenticity card are the chanel replica handbags today as they were 25 years ago. Some sellers convince gullible customers that Chanel changes the card yearly. Despite taking all chanel replica handbags, you might get cheated. At times, you can find a Chanel replica appears exactly like its original counterpart. Even the authenticity card will appear genuinely real. The only way for you can be assured that you are buying an authentic Chanel product is by buying them from Chanel boutiques and very select high end chanel replica sale. Chanel does not sell their items on websites, discount stores, and wholesalers.

    ReplyDelete