Sunday, February 8, 2015

You Need To See This Art

Okay so I was roaming google for images of Pestilence and the extensive Undead Horse from RDR to use as examples for my zombies, when a particularly gorgeous fan art of Pestilence caught my eye.
I followed the link back to deviantART, and - If I could marry artwork, I would marry this person's whole gallery.

All of the art I'm about to show you was done by Marlec so go check out her gallery - especially if you love video games! She has AMAZING work, you definitely don't want to miss this!

War: MY FAVOURITE, LOOK AT HOW SHE BLENDED THE MANE AND FLAMES! UGH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!



Famine:


Pestilence: This is what caught my eye


Death:



All of them together!



Long story short, these are my art goals. I can paint horses, but DANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment