Thursday, March 24, 2016

Copperfox 10 Day Challenge: Day 2


Day 2:  Name your model or barn 
    Have a go at naming the most recent addition to your herd by giving them a show name, stable name and pet name. As further ideas, why not do the same for your barn or stable yard and then make a barn tour video?

    My most recent addition to my herd is Jesse, so here we go!


Show Name: Thunder's Last Dance
Stable Name: Thunder
Pet Name: N/A
  
    I honestly can't think of a pet name for him. I usually call all of my real horses "Cutie" or "Big guy" or "Pretty girl." None of them had a pet name. They had a lot of OTHER names, but those weren't really... friendly. There was one horse at the barn that I used to board at whose barn name was Blue, so we all called him "Boobie." Yeah, maybe not the most flattering of names, but it was his.

The Bald horse behind Toby is Blue.


    I've been toying around with names for my model horse "stable yard" despite the fact I don't have any barn setups. So, sorry, but there won't be any barn tours, haha! I'm still working on the name, but for now I'm referring to my nonexistent stable yard as "Seventh Seal Stables." I know, original, right?

    Anyway, that's all I have for this post!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment