Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sculpture Update

[3/18] The head is on and I'm refining the neck. Not long now until I can do some body detailing! (Remember, the hint is SPNe61! Have you figured out what that means yet?)


Since this post was too short for my liking, I'm adding to it.


[3/19] Sculpting is going well. The facial muscles are being sculpted currently, and soon I'll be moving on to the ears and mane (possibly. I don't know if I'm going to do the hair last or not.) I'm still refining bits and pieces as I go, while trying not to squish them as I work since I won't be baking it until the body is done, because the detailing I have to do requires that the clay stay soft. Well, it's not really that it requires it to be, but it makes it easier to blend if it is.

I know I said I wasn't going to include any photos, but I decided I might as well. Here's a non-identifiable close-up. ;)


Until someone figures out what SPNe61 means, I will refer to this sculpt as "SPN61."

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment