Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SPN61 Update 3/21

     SPN61's ears have been the bane of my existence from the moment I started sculpting them. They either won't get the right shape, they'll collapse altogether, they're set wrong, they look funny, or they just. Seem. Off.

I can't honestly say that I'm satisfied with them, but they're at a point where I'm done fussing with them and if I don't like them, I can always fix or redo them later. Maybe once I get the mane sculpted, they'll look better?


Pardon the mildly dirty sculpey. No matter how vigilant I am about washing my hands and not touching anything but my tools and the clay, there always seems to be some sort of dust or lint that finds its way into the mix. Maybe I need to set up an air-locked sterile room to use as my studio?

That's all for now!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment