Friday, March 25, 2016

Copperfox 10 Day Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Be a Model Horse
Imagine yourself as a model horse. What colour would you be? What mould would you be created on? What scale?

    If I was a model horse, I would be Traditional scale. I would probably be on the Cigar mould, because I love to run, I've been debating on what colour I'd be if I was a horse. I think I would probably be a light Amber Champagne, or a dark perlino, because I'm so white that when I lay down in the snow, I'm perfectly camouflaged, and I perpetually have this strange farmer's tan even in the middle of winter. Also, my hair is naturally this ashen auburn and... I don't know, I'm just a strange colour! I could also be a black horse, but my hair is only dyed black, it's not black naturally. So, I'll stick with a Champagne!



(I'll update with a scanned version later)

That's all for now!
Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment