Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sculpture in the Works

After recently acquiring a 24-lb box of polymer clay and receiving a donation/investment of supplies from my sister (including a spool of armature wire,) I've decided to start sculpting a model horse!

Unless you follow me on Instagram, you likely haven't seen the design. I'm not going to show anything major about the sculpt until it's done (it's about halfway now!) I'll only drop some hints as I work.

When he's finished I'll be opening him for pre-orders so I can start casting. If you think you might be interested, keep tabs on his progress. I likely won't be talking about him on instagram unless it's through non-related or non-identifiable pictures, so his vague updates will be posted here more than likely. He has quite a way to go before he's finished - tons of detailing to come - but I've got the design handy and I'm working hard to make it real!

I do have a price in mind, so if you think you'd like a copy, or might be interested, feel free to email me. The sooner I get pre-orders, the sooner I can get casting!
 (I won't accept any paid pre-orders until he's complete and ready to cast, but if you think you might want one for sure, I'll write you down and contact you first before announcing him open for pre-orders!) 


Here's my hint: SPNe61

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment