Sunday, November 2, 2014

Introductions



Hello everyone! If you've randomly stumbled upon my blog, I greatly appreciate it! Please check out My Story and enjoy your look around!

In case you don't check out My Story, my name is Jade Malkemus, and I am a young artist and life-long lover of all things horses, and dabble in the macabre and horror side of art - including zombies, demons, vampires, werewolves/rougarou - you name it, I'll probably do something with it.

I create zombie models along with normal, elegant ones!

My plan for this blog is to showcase my adventures in the Model Horse hobby. It'll feature tutorials and walkthroughs, tips and tricks, references, resources, and all that good stuff so please bookmark my blog and check back frequently for updates!

Thanks for stopping by!



AWW YEAH I JUST LOVE THIS BOWL OF MACARONI AND CHEESE. MMPH~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment