Saturday, November 8, 2014

Writing Masterpost

I don't have anything for you today along the lines of art. I'm still cracking down on the book, so I haven't been able to put together anything in the means of tutorials or anything helpful.

However, I've found this masterpost on my tumblr that I saved back in July, and I figured, why not post it here? Everything in this post can be used for roleplay or novels, or really anything. Honestly, it's very versatile so if you want to better your understanding of wording, human body language, etc, then please take a look at these! I didn't even know I needed them until I stumbled across them again.


NOTE: These links were copied from the post here, and some may be broken. There are simply too many here for me to go through, so just ignore them if they're broken

Cool Other Masterposts:
General:
Characters:
Tips on Writing Dialogue:
Tips on Writing Point of View:
Style & Craft of Writing:
Content:
Revision:
Plot, Structure, & Outline:
Setting & Making Your Own World
Helpful Tools & Software:
Grammer & Revision:
Creativity Boosters:
Improvement:
Motivation:
Writing an Application:
Prompts:

No comments:

Post a Comment