Friday, November 21, 2014

I Need You, Cas

I decided to start finishing up some paintings I had half-finished on my laptop, and of those paintings was one of two fanarts.

I absolutely love Jensen Ackle's face from both an artistic and humanistic point of view. (Yep, we artists aren't human! ;) )
It's literally been proven to follow Da Vinci's idea of perfection.

Seriously, though, can this please happen?
With that, I found a reference (I think it was a gif, but I saved it while it was frozen so it saved as a still image) of Jensen (Dean) when he was looking up at Misha (Cas) in Goodbye, Stranger after or while being beaten. The lighting was perfect, and I knew I had to replicate it.

So. here's my version of Dean in that scene!
Painted by hand using a Wacom Bamboo tablet and Photoshop CS5 - approximately 10 hours due to procrastination.

[Clickety-Click to Embiggety-Big]

No comments:

Post a Comment